Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Johnny Karp

Johnny's Sports News

I wonder what's behind the decision not to work together any longer. I'm surprised.

From what I understand it was Lendl's decision and he probably won't reveal the true reasons anytime soon. Maybe he realized that Murray can't improve any further as a tennis player?

• Thanks 1

Yes, who knows? We'll see what will happen with his game from now on, especially after the back surgery he had last year.

David Moyes got some confidence back after securing a 2-0 success at West Ham while Arsene Wenger took full responsibility for the humiliating 6-0 defeat at Chelsea.

No time to dwell on those results though as some Premier League teams get back in action today, Arsenal can bounce back against Swansea while Manchester United face arch rivals Manchester City.

• Thanks 2

First the bad news, Belgium's Christian Benteke will miss the World Cup and that's a shame, he's a really good striker.

In the Premier League, Manchester City have to get the three points against Southampton while on Sunday Arsenal and Everton will probably settle the battle for the fourth place.

In Spain Real Madrid face a tricky trip to face Real Sociedad, they need the three points there but it's a lot easier said than done.

• Thanks 3